Saturday, June 21, 2008

Crenshaw 1st Place





I'm so excited for my daughter...God gave her team the Victory tonight and they won their game taking 1st place in their division in the playoffs. They all got an awesome trophy. She was excited to see her youth director Mr. Lack at her game. Of course that made her nervous but she played awesome along with the rest of her teammates.

The other cool thing about it is that Crenshaw also took 1st place on the 10U, 12u teams as well...all levels except 18U...that's pretty neat.


So that's the end of softball and baseball for us....on to football camps and training which will take us into the fall.


I'm looking forward to the little hiatis I'll get in between sports. And looking forward to vacation next week. Hopefully get to Busch Gardens, Water Country and Yorktown for the fireworks. I'll be taking some more awesome pictures to download for your viewing pleasure...HEE HEE.

Well that's all for now,

GOD IS GOOD!!!

No comments: