Monday, June 23, 2008

Its a Monday!!

Well yesterday was busy. Roger and I ran out route in the van. Great sermon by Preacher!!! "Who are thou?" Thought provoking sermon.
On the way home I got a call from my, he was having trouble breathing. Ended up going to the ER with him.
He's alright now. Found out that he just needed to turn up his oxygen when he's doing extra work or anything that exerts him like working in the garden or mowing the lawn.
THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS!!

Now I'm looking forward to vacation next week!!! Can't wait to spend time with my family without all the hustle and bustle. Hope to have some relaxing time.
Later guys....
GOD IS GOOD!!!

2 comments:

~*~Shea~*~ said...

Hey Jackie,
I saw that you had a blog and wanted to welcome you to the blogging world. I'll be sure to check yours out frequently to see how you guys are doing. I'm bad about keeping up with people that I don't see on a regular basis. But now we have this way to keep in touch. Congrats Savannah on winning! I know that's always exciting. Take care,

Averys ZOO said...

Thanks Shea. Its fun keeping up this way. Now I gotta figure out how to get my vacation picture slide presentation on here....sometimes confusing!! Take care!