Monday, October 27, 2008

SCARY FUN!!

My family and I had one last hoorah at Busch Gardens this year. This was the 10 year anniversary of their "Jack is Back" scare fest. We had a really good time. Derrick does not ....I repeat DOES NOT like all that scary stuff but he was a trooper and went along....dragging behind!!! LOL.

I've got some pictures from out trip.

Also can't wait till Friday night at church we have our annual Fall Festival. Good clean fun for the kids. I usually run the game room for the younger children while the older ones take to the woods for a good scaring!! Good food, good fun so come join us if you can!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww glad you guys got to go to Busch. We didn't get to go! :( Bre's driving stuff is messing up our plans!!! But she gets her license Wednesday so she's just a tad bit excited. As for the good clean fun at our church this Friday...Can't wait! You do a great job with the game room! I appreciate you! Love ya