Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Well its Friday!!! YEAH! Happy Halloween to all. Can't wait for the Fall Festival tonight at my church. A friend of mine helped me decorate last night. I'll add pics for that tonight. All the kids have so much fun with the games and the "spooky" trail.
I was talking last night and realized I've been heading up the game room for the younger children for almost 9 years now...WOW time flys.

Derrick has 1st play-off game tomorrow night....gonna be cold out there! He's pumped and ready.

Please also continue to pray for my mom and my dad. My mom is home..YEAH!!! God is Good! She's feeling better, getting physical therapy. My sister Alice has been staying with her till she gets to moving around good.

My dad had a few set backs last week with the dialysis port being clogged so he's been getting treatments every day this week and has been very, very weak. He just seemed so tired last night when I saw him. He really needs GOD's healing hand!!
Got to see my friends Candy and Mark's new baby Abigail...she's beautiful. So, so preacious. I forgot to take a picture. Candy needs your prayers for healing after the deliver but they are both doing well and the baby is feeding, crying and cooing very well!! LOL

OH forgot to mention....My secret sister at church....WOW she is so good to me. If you happen to be reading this..THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Such a great encouragement. I have gotten a card in the mail every week either at home or work and sometimes both places. Such encouraging words, heart felt and kind.

Well...don't get too scared out there today. Enjoy till next time! Remember...GOD is good!!

No comments: