Sunday, November 2, 2008

WOW...all I can say is WOW.


I had not idea went I woke this morning...all excited about the Fall Festival that I would end my night the way I did.

My Daddy....YEP..my Daddy, daddeo went to be with Jesus and my Nanny and Papa and his Paw Paw in Glory about 8:40 Friday night.

WOW..it just happened so fast. He knew he was ready and had the nurse call me about 3:00 Fri. afternoon. I couldn't get there till about 5:30 because I had to make arrangements at the church and get the game room covered (I HAD SOME GREAT AND WONDERFUL LADIES HELPING ME!!!) He told me he was ready to go and I asked was he sure about going to heaven and he said he was...He knew for sure. I told him ok then I'm ok to let him go.

They turned the vent off around 8:30 and ten minutes later he was with the Lord.

Please pray for my mom during this time....her health isn't great and she's very nervous. Thanks for the prayers.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Your family is in our prayers Jackie. We love ya'll and loved your Dad dearly.

~*~Shea~*~ said...

Jackie,
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. I grieve with you on the loss of your dad in this world but rejoice in knowing he is healthy, happy and whole. I also know what a special blessing it was to be there with him as he made his crossing over. I was able to hold my dad's hand as well the day he slipped from her to eternity. We are praying for you guys!!!

Angie said...

Call if you need ANYTHING. We love you!! You and yours are in our prayers.

Julie said...

Jackie,
Your family is in my prayers. Thank you so much for sharing your dad with my dad.
Julie

Cindy said...

Jackie,
"Just think of stepping on shore and finding it heaven, of touch a hand and finding it is God's, of waking up in glory and finding your home." I love the words to this song. So comforting to know they are true! We are keeping your family in our prayers.
Angie's Mom

Averys ZOO said...

Thanks for all the love and support shown to me. I must say I was overwhelmed with the outpooring of people on Tuesday and all the food. It was a great blessing. THANKS SO MUCH!!