Friday, November 7, 2008

One week behind me.

My Uncle sent a great picture from the Memorial Service of my Dad's brothers and sisters shown above. Turned out really good.
Can't believe its been a week since I lost my Daddy. I have the task of going to the Crematory tomorrow to pick up my Daddy's remains. WOW...just cannot believe he's gone. Then I got some more bad news today...please pray for a good friend of my Daddy's and church member; Elliot Keener...he lost his mother this morning. She had been fighting illness for a long time too. They are having to bring her home from Tenessee, please pray for that family.

I have such the hardest time walking in church...can't hardly walk in without crying. I just miss my Daddy so, so much!!!

Pray for Derrick's playoff game tomorrow also...THANKS!!

GOD IS GOOD...all the time.

No comments: