Thursday, November 6, 2008

Moving on....


Good morning. I have to go back to work today. My kids back to their school work. I feel like I'm in a daze, just kind of going through the motions but I'm told this is normal and that this to will pass.


Derrick has his second round play-off game this weekend. His coach dedicated all the game to my Dad on Derrick's behalf. Thought that was really cool for Derrick's sake.


Got a great picture of him from the last game...looking good.
Not to be lost in all the excitement but Savannah took some really nice pictures from train ride in the mountains with the Teen youth from church. I'll post those later as well.
Ok...bye for now. Remember...God is good!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
We're praying for you.
Bud & Brenda

Averys ZOO said...

Thanks so much. How's you mom doing??? Also did you hear that Elliot Keeners mother passed away this morning....my dad last fri, his mom this fri...CRAZY!!
Thanks for the prayers..love ya.jackie