Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A GOOD DAY!


Well I had a good birthday. Started with cry in the shower then once I got over all that I went to work. My co-workers gave me some really nice smelling candles and Wawa gift card! Love the coffee!! My boss took us out to O'Charlies for lunch. It was good. My co-worker also made an awesome cake for me...its called "Better than sex cake"....and well its not LOL but it is a heavenly good cake. The best I've tasted!!
Oh and earlier this morning my husband had a bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries form Eddible Arrangements delivered to me!! YUM, YUM, YUM. They were soo, soo good.
Got lots of emails form friends and family wishing me Happy B-day and friends sang to me at church tonight. It was overall a really good day!!
THANKS!...Toodles till next time. Rememer God is good, all the time.

No comments: