Wednesday, February 25, 2009

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TOO!! LOL







YES...Today is my birthday....and its a little bitter sweet. My hubby took me and the children out to dinner last night. We met up at Applebee's.

Savy had a 1st Round Conf Tournament...they won big like 58-24...can't remember exact score. Savy got to play in the 2nd an 4th quarter..she has two assists. Really great game form what I heard. I on the other hand was at work till 7 and didn't get to go so I met them at the restaurant. Before they go there I was just thinking over things and it hit me....like the wind...my Dad won't be here to celebrate with us.
I know he's looking down...I love him so much!!
I was very greatful that last year by boss surprised me on this day with my Mom, Dad, Dale and the kids joining us during our lunch time. It was supposed to be a lunch meeting and us girls had brought in food then in walks everyone...it was a great surprise!! Who would've known. But God knew!! He always does!!
I love my husband so much too...he's been so, so supportive of me! I'm very proud of my children for their loyalty, love and support as well. I couldn't ask for better!!!

OK SO YES...TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY....I'M 37. AND YES FOR YOU SMARTIE PANTS...ONLY 37. LOL I also wish my dear friend Bobbie in PA Happy Birthday...her's is today too. Well gotta run. Have a great day...Remember....GOD IS GOOD..all the time!

No comments: