Friday, February 20, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!


Glad its Friday!!! End of the week. Guess I'm gonna need to head back to the doctor about my knee. The pain has been horrible and Tylenol isn't cutting it much...Pray for me!!


Savy has a game tonight!! YEAH...that's always exciting. Looks like we had a great turn out so far on their fundraise this past Monday...thank to anyone who helped her out with pledges!


Just a little update on my mom, she is doing great. Been to the lake last weekend with my sister Alice. Had a nice relaxing time. She's seems to be keeping up with things good, medications, the house etc.


I'm SOOO, SOOO excited as we're planning for an upcoming cruise for my mom. We're taking Royal Carribean, Majesty of the Seas in May for 4 nights. Can't wait!!! Never been on a big ship before and neither has my husband...well actully my sister Alice and her husband are the only ones going that have so it should be a lot of fun for all of us!!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Toodles.

2 comments:

~*~Shea~*~ said...

Cruising is sooo much fun! We've been on 2 now and have 2 more booked. You'll get hooked and then that's all you will want to do. You'll be pampered like never before. Are you taking the kids? They'd have a great time on the Majesty. There's so much to do on that one. When are you going?

Averys ZOO said...

Yes we are taking the kids. We're going Mother's day weekend 5/8-5/11/09. We are going with my sister Alane and her daughter, Sister Alice and her husband and taking my Mom. I saw it was a lot to do, lots of activities. I can't wait to go. We're taking it as part of our 15th Anniversary, mom's 75th Birthday and Savy's 16th Bday all being celebrated this year. We're all very excited even if it's only 4 days...still gonna be fun!