Tuesday, February 17, 2009

YEAH, GO SPIRIT!!

Savannah's team had an awesome night tonight!! The Varsity girls won 38 to 37...very close exciting game. They pulled it out int he end.
The Varsity boys hammered the other team 70-36. A victorious night. God was on our side!!

Pray for my sister's and I as we try to make preparations for taking my mom on a much deserved trip...Cruise to be exact!! I've never been on on either so I'm very excited.

Pray for my friend Angie and her family traveling from Tenn. They're on a little mini vacation taking some time for themselves. HOPE THEY HAVE A GREAT TIME!! I'll miss her teaching Wed. night class. Pray for her health to get good and doctors to find out why she's contantly in pain and not feeling well.

Well its late...off to bed. Remember GOD IS GOOD!! All the time.

No comments: