Friday, June 5, 2009

Finally better!!!

Well I had an eventful week. Tuesday my right side started hurting a bit. As the day progressed it go worse to the point of being unbearable. Dale came home early and took me to patient first. After several xrays and blood work found that I had kidney stones. Boy was that painful. They put me on strong pain medication and I went home to wait it out.
Today I went for a catscan at the Urologist office, he said everything was clear. Needless to say it has been a long week...painful and frustrating.
I AM SO THANKFUL FOR MY HUSBAND...he babied me all the way. Took good care of me and was there for my every whim!!!

Now I have to get my "system" back in check...the pain medication kinda slowed things up if you know what I mean!!! Any way, much better than the pain I was in.

Well baseball tomorrow, and our 1st swim meet on Sunday afternoon....SO GLAD IM BETTER!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better girl.