Friday, June 5, 2009

Memorial Day and other fun!!!

Well a lot have happened since I last wrote. We had a great time Memorial Day with my family at Chapel Church. This is the church where my Dad and his sibblings grew up and attended their younger years.....a lot of memories there.



My Mom had a nice surprise also. One of my uncles is with the mission board to Poland. My Dad had asked him to find my Mom a toothpick holder on his next trip. Uncle Wayne honored that request and presented a beautiful Polish crystal holder to my mom during the dinner. It was a really great day!!

Memorial Day Monday, Me, Dale and the kids headed to the pool for a day of fun. Had a really nice time.


Of course with all that said and Memorial Day behind us....swim team has begun. So our weekly schedule consists now of...Monday baseball practice, Tuesday game for either Savannah or Derrick, Wendesday church, Thursday games, Friday teen activity or basketball practice for Derrick.....Monday - Friday swim practice 4-5....OK IM TIRED....is the weekend here yet!! LOL....oh wait we've got games on Saturdays too due to the wonderful rain....LOL

No comments: