Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday, Monday!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend...I know I had a good one! It was a 1st week back at work!! I guess most of you know I had a hysterectomy 4 weeks ago. I'm healing fine from that...I'm awaiting results from some blood work his past Thursday to make sure my estrogen levels and hemoglobin is not low...otherwise I'm doing really good.

The kids went Swaders Sports Park Friday night for teen activity. They had a blast...good clean fun!!
Savannah got to spend the weekend with a friend and go to Kings Dominion Sunday...sound like they had a good time too.
Derrick and I wend soulwinning at churc Saturday. He got to go with his girlfriends dad and won a man to the Lord. I had the opportunity to go out with some of the teen girls that ride our buses to church. That was a blessing. I led a woman to the Lord and the girl that was with me was sooo excited. It was truly a blessing to see her excitement!
Then yesterday during Sunday school I had the opportunity to lead a young girl 17 to the Lord, she walked the isle after church and got baptized!!!
WHAT A BANNER WEEKEND!!! God is sooo good!

My husband and I will celebrate out 15th wedding anniversay this Thursday!! God had truly blessed me with a wonderful, loving man!!! God knew what I needed and 15 years down the road, I am truly blessed!! I don't know what I would do without him...he's my rock, my world!!!

Well that's all for now. Remember God is good... ALL THE TIME!!

No comments: