Friday, October 10, 2008

Hooray for the weekend!


I'm so glad its Friday. What a week. Had its ups and downs. The upside to it is hat my Dad, Marshall Murphy is doing so much better. I went to visit with him last night. He has shown so much improvement. He will possibly move to a regular room today or by the weekend. He has been breathing on his own without the ventilator now for over 24 hours. The doctors were contemplating removing the trachea but that's still up in the air. GOD IS SO GOOD! I told him I had been fasting and praying for him all week long. God really showed himself to me this week!! What a mighty God we serve!!

My Mom, Frances is doing really well also. She has been walking with her walker and getting around really good. I'm going to take her to visit with my Dad this afternoon if she's feeling up to it. I know he'll be glad to see her.

Derrick has a football game at Midlothian High school tomorrow morning. I thank the Lord for keeping him safe. So many of our players have been injured this year...I believe we have about 5 or 6 kids out with broken arms or a leg between the Junior and Senior team. His team is still undefeated so far which mean they will be in the playoffs. He's really excited!

Savannah will start her basketball games Nov. 13..she's looking forward to it. She really misses teen activity at our church but the decision was made to play basketball. I told her life if full of choices.

Looking forward to a nice weekend, hopefully its cool, like to decorate for fall in my yard Sat. Also Dale's father is in a play at his church...that should be pretty exciting to see. I've never seen him do anything like this. Can't wait!!

Well I'm off to work......have a good one and until next time....GOD IS GOOD...All the time.

No comments: