Monday, October 6, 2008

LONG TIME!!!!

Hello Family and Friends. Sorry its been such a long time since I've posted but so, so much has happened. I'll try to break this up into several posts to bring everyone up to speed on all the excitement, adventures and ups and downs life has brought out way!



Since Dale's birthday a lot has happened with my family. So I'll start with Savannah turning 15 on August 9th. I surprised her the week before with a birthday party at church during her teen activity. The week of her birthday we were in the midst of Vacation bible school at church so I planned a partyt he week before. My sister Alane was in from Maryland. She and I decorated the Thursday night before the party. Savannah thought that I was at church decorating my classroom for Vacation Bible school. All of the teens were invited as well as some of our family were there. She was truly surprised.

As we approached the building she saw some decorations up, she made the comment, "Oh wow, wonder what all that is....looks like a party." I responded by stating that I knew Ryan Bolton (a fellow teen) was having something tonight" When we walked in the door, I took my camera and prepared to take a picture...she just smiled and said "Oh my GOSH!!..You've got to be kidding me...this is for me?" She had no idea.
Savannah loves monkeys so we had a jungle theme and monkey decorations. The kids really go involved in the games and looked like everyone had a really great time!!

No comments: