Saturday, October 11, 2008

In need of prayer!!

Hello all. Saturday about 2:30. I got a call that my Dad had to be put back on the ventilator. He didn't look good last night when I saw him. I picked my mom up from Lucy Corr nursing home and took her to see him. They had not seen each other in little over a week.
He slept almost the whole time we were there. His carbon dioxide levels are extremely high. A healthy person's levels are around 40%, my dad's normal level is in the 70%...last night is was hovering around 81% and today it was much higher. His body has come accustomed to the the high levels but not that high. Its basically like carbon monoxide poisoning...very similar result thus he's very sleepy and disoriented.
PLEASE PRAY THE LEVELS WILL COME DOWN!!!

Derrick had a game today...I will update on that later. Take care and until we speak again...Remember....GOD IS GOOD...All the time!

2 comments:

Jennifer Warriner said...

Just wanted you to know that we pray for your family, including your mom and dad EVERY night! We love you guys!

Averys ZOO said...

Thanks so much....we love and miss you guys. Maybe we can get together soon!! Love ya, Jackie