Tuesday, October 7, 2008

NOW WE'RE UP TO DATE!!!!

OK......Fall is here...YEAH!! My favorite time of year.

Dale and I just had our 14th wedding anniversary. He is such a wonderful loving husband. He bought me an very nice camcorder that also allows for still photos while taping. Its really nice. We spent the night in Yorktown, had an very nice dinner, walked on the beach, browsed through stores and hung out in our room....ALOT!! The next morning we went shopping at some outlet stores in Williamsburg. It was only for a night but it was a nice break in the action of running from hopsitals to ballfields. Nice getaway. I'll post some pics later from out trip.

Both Savannah and Derrick are homeschooling with some good friends of ours the DeLorge family. They are both doing great so far....good grades and making progress in getting caught up. They really love it!

Derrick is playing football again for Davis Vikings. So far his team is undefeated in the regular season games. He is playing tackle on defense and center or guard on offense. He is doing a great job. He is really enjoying it this year and gets to play with one of his best friends Chris. I'll upload some pictures after the next game.

Savannah....Savy as she likes to be called now is starting with SPIRIT Basketball through the homeschool network. They don't have their frist game till Nov. but she's really having a great time with the team practicing and getting to know new friends. I'll bring more news of her games...love to see folks come out and support her.

Dale is so busy at work. He loves his job with the county. I'm at the dental office in Brandermill. Its been a little crazy and frustrating but I'm working through it.

CHURCH is great....awesome sermons. The waters are being stirred and people are getting saved. We've had some answers to prayer and seen some true miracles in the last few weeks. GOD IS SO GOOD! The teens will be going on a train ride through the mountains of West Virginia around Oct 25th. I'm sure she'll have a great pics for me to post. Preacher has several out of town engagements. He's truly blessed and being greatly used of God.

I'm heading off to bed now. 5 am comes mightly early!! I'll try my best to keep things up to date better!! Time flys and everything happens so fast....but I'm having fun in the process.

No comments: